Solutions to your
Bad Debt Problems
Collecting money owed from delinquent accounts is one of the most challenging aspects of business. There has to be a better way to take the stress, lost productivity and frustration out of chasing invoice payments.
Let the recovery experts handle your delinquent accounts and allow you to get back to focusing on your business. A professional debt recovery service can help offload that debt collection nightmare and let you get back to what you do best.
Approximately 98% of all sales made in the United States are made on credit. If this is true for you, how much time should you dedicate to the prevention of loss?
How do you balance the workload from sales to distribution and make time for credit checks, skip tracing and potential fraud? The answer is; surround yourself with experts and rely on them to produce.
Why use a
Chasing overdue invoices is a gross misuse of your valuable time and productivity.
A professional debt recovery service has the
- Expertise: Years of professional collection experience
- Credit Tools: A network of private investigators and legal aid in every jurisdiction
- Time: Time to spend with back and forth exchanges to dramatically reduce your loss.
Imagine how effective you can be focusing on your business rather than collections. A recovery service will allow you to begin to realize the collections you deserve. Choose a credit and collections expert and you'll gain a valuable business resource.
Get Started Today !Contact Us Now
- Fast Recovery: The majority of claims recovered are paid in full within the first 90 days.
- Cost Effective: If there is no collection, there is no charge. We work exclusively on a contingency basis and we remit to clients every 15 days.
- Flexible: Clients have an option to place accounts as a Professional Audit Account or for an Aggressive Collection Effort.
- Consistent: Each account is assigned by balance, industry and region, personally managed and vigorously reviewed.
- Reliable: Clients have real time 24/7 ACCESS to online reporting including accounting and PI reports.
If high hourly rates have stretched your budget, or if you're tired of salesman making promises they can't keep, send your most challenging collection work to ABSC. With more than 31 years of combined collection experience, we'll do business with you the old fashioned way, we'll earn it.
Aaron Bryant Stewart & Cross
ABSC is a National Debt Recovery Service where 99% of our income is produced on a contingency fee basis from the recovery of delinquent accounts throughout North America and selected foreign jurisdictions. Under these circumstances we must be successful for clients in order to survive. We offer special advantages inherent only to national recovery services.
We're confident that you'll experience a high level of customer service and a significant increase in net return using our firm for your collections.
At ABSC, if there is no collection there is no fee.
Commercial Debt Recovery
We specialize in the collection of commercial receivables including contract negotiation, account investigations and asset recovery. More
Consumer Debt Recovery
We adhere to all FDCPA regulations nationally maintaining an outstanding rating with the Better Business Bureau. More
Creditors are often reluctant to place customers into collection for fear of shrinking their customer base. For those clients, ABSC offers the Professional Audit. More